IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 90 Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 90 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 90
Academic Writing Task 1
The pie graphs show the nutritional consistency of two dinners. Write a report to a university lecturer describing the data. Write at least 150 words.
General Writing Task 1
You are planning a week-long vacation, and you need someone to take care of your house while you are away. Please write a letter to your neighbor and tell them that you are going away. In your letter, you should:
- Ask them to take care of your house
- Explain why you will be away.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Nowadays, news companies spend a lot of money covering international news. However, local news is more relevant to people’s lives and should receive more funding. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Academic / General Speaking
Part 1 Questions
- Are you a tidy person?
- How do you keep things tidy?
- Do you think people should be tidy all the time?
- Are you tidier at work(school) or home?
- What’s the best present or gift you have ever received?
- Do you give expensive gifts?
- What do you give others as gifts?
- What kind of gifts are popular in your country?
- Are you good at telling jokes?
- Do your friends like to tell jokes?
- Do you like to watch comedies?
- Have you ever watched a live show?
Part 2 Speaking cue Card
Describe an occasion when you ate something for the first time
- When you had it?
- Where you ate it?
- What was it?
- And how you felt about it?
Part 3 Follow-Ups
- Do you like to try new food?
- What kinds of foreign foods are popular in your country?
- Do you like to cook at home?
- Is it expensive to eat out in your country?
- What’s the difference between Indian food and western food?