IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 97 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 97 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 97 Recent Exam Tests.
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart compares the number of people per household by percentage in the UK in 1981 and 2001.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
The animal your neighbours keep in their garden has brought you serious problems. You think they must do something to prevent causing further trouble to you.
Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter:
- Tell them who you are.
- Explain what the problem is.
- Suggest what they should do to settle the problem.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The government in many countries has recently introduced special taxes on foods and beverages with high levels of sugar. Some think these taxes are a good idea while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Academic / General Speaking
- Do you like to watch the sky?
- What is the sky like at night in your hometown?
- Can you see the moon and stars where you live?
- Do you like to watch stars?
- Have you ever taken a course about stars?
- Is it important to study stars?
- What’s your favorite star?
Speaking Cue card
Talk about a law on environmental protection
You should say
- what is it?
- How you first learned about it?
- who benefits from it?
- And explain how you feel about this law
- Do you think this law is acceptable to the people?
- Is there any situation wherein people may disobey the law?
- Do people like being a forest officer in your country?
- What qualities should a forest officer process?
- Why some people prefer to be a lawyer?
- Should people be penalized when they throw plastic bottles in the hill stations?
- Do you think both men and women can be forest officers?