IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 98 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 98 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Test Day 98 Recent Exam Tests.
Academic Writing Task 1
The Graph below shows the percentage of people in different age groups in one city who attended music concerts between 2010 and 2015.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You recently spent the night at an expensive hotel. There was a problem with your room, but the hotel staff could not do anything about it. Write a letter to the hotel manager. In your letter
- Describe the problem.
- Explain what happened when you asked the hotel staff for help.
- Say what you would like the manager to do.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people say that schools do not make enough efforts to teach young people to look after their health and they add that schools should take health education more seriously. Do you agree or disagree?
Academic / General Speaking
Describe a company where you live that employs a lot of people.
You should say:
– What it does?
– How many people it employs?
– What kind of people work there?
– How you feel about it?
Follow Up Questions
1. Is it easy to find a job in India?
2. What should the government do if there is unemployment?
3. Is a high salary important?
4. Is it ok to do a job you like with a low salary?
5. Are there many big companies in your country?
6. How can a small company grow big?
7. Should big companies donate more to charities?
8. Should big companies be punished more seriously if they break the law?