Describe a person whose job is important to the society.
- Who is this person?
- What job does he or she have?
- How do you know this person?
- Explain why his or her job is important to society.
Sample Answer:- Describe a Person Whose Job Is Important to The Society
Well, from my point of view, every job is important for the society in which people help others. Such jobs are doctors, teachers, police officers, army officers, and so on.
Here, I would like to talk about a doctor who serves humanity. I Describe him briefly.
His name is Nik Sharma, and he is a doctor by occupation. He is a retired army doctor. But in the present scenario, he has been running a medical clinic where he treats patients.
He treats poor people without any cost because he thinks that we should help poverty-stricken people. Also, he gives respect to women.
If I talk about his physique, then he is 45 years old but looks very young for his age. He is of average build with a fair complexion.
Apart from that, he has many unique qualities that make him different from other human beings. Such as he is a kind-hearted man as well as a down-to-earth person. He feels free himself to help others.
In addition to that, I have also visited his clinic many times in order to get the best medical treatment from him.
All in all, I believe that Doctor Nik Sharma’s job is important to society. May he live long.
Follow Us On The Facebook IELTSFever Page For More Updates.
Follow UPS: Describe a Person Whose Job Is Important to The Society
- Why do people like to do those things that are important for society?
- Would you like to do this type of job in the future? Why or why not?
- What are the jobs which are important to society?
- Is it easy to do the job of a teacher? Why or why not?
- Are politicians serving for humanity?? Why or why not?
- Are political leaders doing important jobs for human society? Why or why not?