Compare home cooked meals and take-away foods speaking cue card with answer
* Modern culture is a consumerist one.
* The attitude is of giving preference to convenience.
* No wonder that take-away food is in fashion and the era of globalization has
brought a lot of choices to our doorstep.
* There are advantages and disadvantages of both home cooked and take away
* There is no doubt that home cooked food is healthier as it is cooked in good
quality oil and under hygienic conditions whereas take away food is
commercially prepared and so compromise is done on the quality of cooking oil.
*Moreover it has more of carbohydrates and fats and has artificial colorants and
* Home cooked food is easily digested and salts and spices can be added according
*Home cooked meals are economical as compared to take away meals and nothing
goes waste because you can keep the left overs in the fridge to be consumed later.
* There are some disadvantages of home cooked meals also.
* For instance, it is time consuming to cook at home and there is a lot of cleaning
up to do after the meal is over.
* The time constrained people prefer take away meals where as the health
conscious prefer home cooked food.