Describe a famous person that you are interested in
Describe a famous person that you are interested in or talk about your favorite artist/famous personality. Or talk about your role model Or Talk about your favorite TV anchor
You should say:
who this person is
Why do you like him/her?
Well, India has produced many famous artists time to time. And choosing one of them is a tough task.
However, I would like to speak about Mr. Amir Khan. He is a leading Hollywood superstar and I am a huge fan of him.
Reasons to like
I like him for a variety of reasons.
- First of all, he is a very talented actor. He is a master of his craft. Many times he has given breathtaking performances on the silver screen. All the characters which he has played in his movies are memorable and they all look real and genuine. His acting is effortless. Whenever he performs, acting looks amazingly simple. The audience always feels a connection with the character he is playing on the screen.
- Secondly, he is a responsible actor. I mean all his movies carry a strong message for the society.‘Taare Jamin Par’ talks about the problem of dyslexia in children.’ Three Idiots’ gives importance to the talent of a person rather than degrees he has. It proves that movies are not just money making business for him.
- Recently he made his debut on TV as an anchor. His show ‘Satyamev Jayatey’ created quite a stir in the country. Through this show also, he highlighted the evils which are prevalent in Indian society.
After watching this show, I became even a bigger fan of him.
I think he is doing a wonderful job as an actor at the moment. I would like to wish him good luck for the future as well.
- What are the advantages of being famous?
- What are the disadvantages of being famous?
- Should famous personalities have a personal life?
- Which qualities should a famous person have?
- Why does the young generation copy them?
- Why is it important to have role models?
- Who were the famous people 50 years ago and who will be famous in the next 50 years?
- If you have a chance to become famous what would be your attitude?
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television, newspaper, magazine and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous people such as public figures and celebrities IELTS EXAM