Describe a perfect job you would like to have in the future
You should say:
- What is it?
- Why do you like it?
- And explain why you think it is perfect?
Well, everybody wants to do a job in which he or she feels satisfaction
What is it?
similarly, I think the job of a teacher is ideal for me as I get a chance to serve the community. I consider this job is ideal because it’s a learning process. Apart from teaching to students, the teacher also gets to know a lot of things. Until the age of retirement, the teacher is able to learn an everyday new lesson from the students. Apart from it, teachers are always well respected in society. Moreover, the future of the children is in the hands of a teacher.
Why do you like it?
So a teacher due to his teaching skills can mold the students in any shape. All the great doctors, scientists, and engineers are the product of a teacher. I feel this job contended because while doing this job I can make a balance between my personal as well as professional life. It has convenient opening as well as closing hours as is always said rest is rust so teachers remain in the process of learning something new. They never stop learning.
And explain why you think it is perfect?
I think they are more energetic and are able to adapt according to the circumstances. They can shape the society, whenever there is any need to bringing changes then teachers contribute a lot by his or her teaching. So I find my nitch in the teaching profession. So this is the reason I love this profession and I would like to be a teacher in the future.
Follow-Ups Describe a perfect job you would like to have in the future
- Do you think you want to take up this job?
1.Definitely I want to take up this job as I already mentioned that I feel more contented in this job because in this job I get a chance to explore things more clearly and on top of that I will be able to serve the community.
- Which occupation should be given better pay?
2. I think the teaching profession should be given more pay as it’s a mother of all other professions. if today’s children become engineers, scientists, doctors then the whole credit goes to the teachers. A teacher burns itself to illuminate students so I think teachers must be paid more than others.
- Is being rich a good thing?
3. As for the people who are poor they consider being rich is beneficial for them as they can lead a prosperous life. They can attain modern facilities but for the people who need satisfaction in life, they don’t bother about wealth. They find pleasure with their family and with the friends. So I think it varies from person to person.
- Do you think people should save for the future?
4. Definitely people must save for their rainy days. If they don’t save then they can face more hurdles in their life. Sometimes they have to live at the mercy of others so they must cut their coat according to their cloth.
5. Well nowadays people prefer to spend more time with their family instead of doing overwork. I think family love, as well as changing scenarios, make people choose any job. So they don’t bother about salary.
- What makes a person choose a job apart from the pay it offers?