Describe a team project for study or entertainment or Talk about a project/team project you completed. Or talk about a group activity you did. Or Talk about a memorable activity in school.
You should say:
- What was it?
- How you did it?
- How did you feel?
- Well, I remember a science project which I completed in my 10th class. I finished it with the help of my classmates.
- We were a group of four students. We did it under the guidance of my Biology teacher who assigned us this project. In this project, we had to make a clay model of the digestive system of human body.
How did I do it?
The whole project was a fun to be honest. I really enjoyed while doing it.
At first, we made a paste by mixing clay, lime, and water. Then we made the models of kidneys, liver and blood vessels. Then we carefully mold it on a cardboard. After that, we Painted the kidneys and the liver with brown color and the blood vessels with red color.
How did you feel?
- It took almost a day to complete this project and we were highly delighted. It was a real hard-work to be honest but quite satisfying in the end.
- And it was even more satisfying because it was perhaps my first project in the school and I got an A+ grade for it. Honestly speaking, I was very thrilled. I was feeling on the top of the world actually.
In the end, I can say that I was really Happy and proud to complete this project successfully.
Follow up questions
- What is the importance of team work?
- How children can learn through team work?
- What are the disadvantages of team work?
Follow Us On Facebook IELTSFever Page For More Updates