Favourite Magazine speaking part 2 cue card with answer
- What it is and why did you read it?
- What are the benefits of reading a newspaper or a magazine?
- How often do you read it?
- And what are the contents of it?
Well, magazines and newspapers are great sources of information, offering insights into various topics of interest 📰📘. Everyone has their preferred choice of reading material, but I would like to talk about my favourite magazine.
As a tailor working in a ladies’ boutique, I am constantly trying and designing new dresses and clothes 👗✂️. For this, I always need magazines that feature various designs of Punjabi dresses with pictures 📚👘.
A few days ago, I bought a new magazine that contains new and latest designs of Punjabi suits or dresses. This magazine is named “Preet Royal Designs” 🌟. I purchased it from a bookstore located in my hometown 🏠🛍️. Flipping through its pages, I saw pictures of various designs of Punjabi dresses that are really good and up-to-date.
In my opinion, this magazine is truly interesting. After reading and seeing this magazine, I was able to create new and different designs of Punjabi suits 👩🎨🧵.
Since all the ladies always prefer to wear the latest designs of Punjabi dresses, they are constantly in demand for new patterns. Therefore, it is my job to fulfil their demands 🙌💡.
I would like to say that this magazine is interesting and useful. I like it a lot because I have learned many designs of Punjabi dresses from it 📖❤️.
Subscribe to Us On the IELTSFever YouTube channel For Tips And Tricks and Real Exam Tasks
- What do you think are the important qualities of a news reporter?
- What’s the main difference between a newspaper and a magazine?
- What’s the function of a report to the society?
- What kinds of books/newspapers/magazines do adolescents read in your country?
- With the popularity of the Internet, do you think newspapers and magazines will disappear?