IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 109 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city, and the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 109 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; without a name, question no, No answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 109 Recent Exam Tests.
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below gives information about “Istanbul Promo plus” sales in 2007. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to the HR manager asking him why there’s no response after your interview which was taken 2 weeks ago. In your letter
– Describe your job.
– Why do you think the interview went well?
– Why are you waiting for the result of the interview?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people today prefer to get advice for medical problems and do not want to visit a doctor. Why is this? Is this a positive or negative development?
Academic / General Speaking
Part 1 Decoration
- What is the decoration like in your home?
- What kind of decoration do you prefer?
- Do Indian people like decorating their homes?
- What’s your favourite colour when decorating your home?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a thing that you recently bought and felt happy about it or Describe a thing you bought and you are happy about. You should say
Explain why you bought it?
Why you selected this product?
From where you purchased it?
And explain why are you so happy about it?
Part 3 Follow-Ups
- Did you tell anyone after buying it?
- What are your thoughts about the trend that people buy new things instead of repairing old ones?
- What is the product, which is consumed most in your country? Why?
- Is increasing consumerism a good trend?