IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 122 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 122 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact on IELTSfever Facebook Page regarding IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 122 Recent Exam Tests.
Academic Writing Task 1
The plans below show the site of an airport now and how it will look after redevelopment next year. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You saw an advertisement in the paper for a property management position at an apartment complex. Write a letter to express your interest. Include
Why you are writing
Your suitability for the role
How you would approach the position
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Crimes and Other kinds of information on Tv and Newspapers have bad consequences. This kind of information should be restricted to be shown in the media. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement? (1 July 2021 Evening)
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Spending time by yourself?
- Do you usually spend time by yourself?
- What did you do last time you were by yourself?
- Do you like spending time by yourself?
- How do you usually spend time by yourself?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a short Journey that you often take but do not like
● where you go
● when you go there
● why you go there
● and explain why you do not like this trip
Part 3 Questions
- Do Indian people like to travel abroad?
- How much time do you think people should spend on a trip abroad?
- Who prefers travelling abroad, the young or the old?
- Which is better for knowing more about a country travelling or reading books about it?