IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 133 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 133 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact me on IELTSfever Instagram Page regarding
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 133
Academic Writing Task 1
The Diagrams below show changes in a cinema from 1980 until now, summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to a hotel manager about a party that you want to arrange for somebody you know. Include in your letter
Where do you want to hold the party
- Details of the party
- our budget for the party
- ask about the availability of facilities and the menu
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The increase in people’s life expectancy means that they have to work older to pay for their retirement. One alternative is that people start to work at a younger age. Is this alternative a positive or negative development?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Patience & Sunglasses
- Were you patient when you were young?
- How do you feel when other people are not patient?
- Are you less or more patient when you are angry?
- Do you have a pair of sunglasses
- How often do you wear them?
- Have you ever lost sunglasses?
- Do people in your country wear sunglasses?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a Time You Saw Children Behave Badly in Public; You should say
- Where it was?
- What the children were doing?
- How others reacted to it?
- And explain how you felt about it?
Part 3 Questions
- What bad behaviour do children usually have?
- How should parents stop their children from behaving badly in public?
- Are parents these days stricter than in the past?
- Whose influence on children is more? Parents or their Friends?