IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 137 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 137 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 137
Academic Writing Task 1
The charts below show the United States spending patterns between 1966 and 1996. To summarize the information by selecting and reporting key characteristics and comparing where appropriate.
General Writing Task 1
You own an old item that you think is valuable and would like to sell. Write a letter to the owner of an antique shop. In your letter
- Explain how you found the shop
- Describe the item that you would like to sell
- Say how much you would like to sell the item for
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Schools are no longer needed because children can find so much information on the internet and study at home. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this essay?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Travel (Space Travel) & Plants
- Do you want to travel in outer space?
- What would you do if you had the opportunity?
- Do you think it’s necessary to see other planets?
- When was the last time you went traveling?
- Do you like to travel by air?
- Do you keep plants at home?
- What plant did you grow when you were young?
- Do you know anything about growing a plant?
- Do Indian people give plants as gifts?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe the stage/part of your life that you enjoyed the most. You should say:
- what part it is?
- where you were then?
- what memorable things you did?
- and explain why this is the most enjoyable part/stage in your life.
Part 3 Questions
- What do you think is the best age in a person’s life?
- What is the attitude to older people in your country?
- Which is the best stage of life in your opinion?
- Is there a stage of life that is more difficult or easier than others?