Water Sport Speaking part 1 Questions With Answers. These are the IELTS Speaking part 1 Topics and Questions on general topics about your life. Your answers will be from your life and experience.
This is what happens in Part 1 of IELTS Speaking;
- When you enter the speaking test room, the examiner greets you.
- The examiner will start to record the interview (audio)
- The examiner asks for your ID Card (passport)
- They (he or she) asks your full name
- They ask you two or three introductions or ‘warm up’ questions about either.
- Your home
- Your hometown
- Your work
- Your study
Water Sport Speaking part 1 Questions With Answers
Question 1:- Have you done water sports?
Answer:- To be honest, no, I didn’t play any sports games. However, it’s my dream to play scuba driving.
Question 2:- What water sports do you like doing?
Answer:- Well, I haven’t too many insights about water sports, but I like to play scuba diving, as I mentioned before.
Question 3:- Are water sports popular in India?
Answer:- Sports population has been increased in the past few years, and Indian water sports are not popular as in
foreign countries have specific owing of lack of safety equipment and require environment.
Question 4:- What kind of water sports do you want to try?
Answer:- As I said earlier, I want to try scuba diving if I got the opportunity.