IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 139 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 139 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 139
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows the pollution levels in London between 1600 and 2000. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
A friend who is planning to visit you has asked you to describe the most interesting and enjoyable things to do in the community where you currently live. Write an email to your friend, telling them about these things. In your letter,
Say what these things are
Say why they are interesting/enjoyable
Suggest what you can do together
Begin your letter ‘Dear ——–’
Do not write any addresses
Write at least 150 words
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Research has shown that overeating is as harmful as smoking. Therefore, the advertising of certain food products should be banned in the way as the advertising of cigarettes is banned. Do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Animals
- Do you like animals?
- What’s your favourite animal? (Why?)
- What’s your favourite wild animal? (Why?)
- Are people in your country fond of animals?
- Do many people in your country keep animals at home (or, keep a pet)? OR Do people in your country like to raise animals?
- What kinds of animals do people in your county (or, hometown) keep? OR What kinds of pets do the people have in your hometown?
- Compared with the past, have there been any changes concerning pets in your country/hometown?
- Do you think pets are important?
- Do you think cities are suitable places for keeping a pet?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a historical period/time you want to know more about You should say:
What event it is?
When did it happen?
Who or what was involved in it?
Part 3 Questions
- What can we learn from history?
- How can people get reliable historical information?
- How do you think famous historical figures can serve as models for young people today?
- Do people in your country like to visit museums?
- Who do you think likes to go to museums more – children or adults?
- Do you think museums should be free of cost to enter?
- Do you think local people and tourists should pay the same amount to enter a museum?
- How do you think the museums of the future might be different from the museums of today?
- How do you think the museums of the future might portray the 21st century?