IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 140 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 140 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 140
Academic Writing Task 1
The pie charts compare ways of accessing the news in Canada and Australia. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words.
General Writing Task 1
Your friend is considering taking the same course as you at university. He/she has asked for your advice on studying this subject.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
- Describe in detail the course you took at the university
- Explain why you recommend the university
- Give some tips on how to apply
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Fast food is a part of life in some places. Some people think this has bad effects on lifestyle and diet. Do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Farm Animals & Wild Animals
- What farm animals do you have in your country?
- Do you think farm animals are important?
- How are these animals used? OR In what ways are animals used in agriculture in your country?
- Do you think raising farm animals is important?
- What’s the most famous wild animal from your country?
- What’s your favourite wild animal (from your country)?
- Do you like to watch TV programs about wild animals?
- Did you learn something about wild animals at school?
- Where can you see wild animals?
- In which country do you think you can see many wild animals?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a place full of colours?
– Where is it
– How do you know about it
– When you went there
– What you did there
– Explain why you think it is colourful
Part 3 Questions
- Is colour important for clothing?
- What colours are the most famous in your state?
- Would these colours become popular in the future?
- What was the most popular colour this past year?
- How do colours affect people’s disposition?
- What colours are largely found in buildings in India?
- What colour is suitable for offices?
- How otherwise do women and men have a look at the same colour?
- Do colours really make a difference in the ads?
- What colours are acceptable for formal occasions?