IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 141 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 141 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 141
Academic Writing Task 1
The plans below show the home and plans for its redevelopment. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to the local council regarding the plan of replacement of a library with a supermarket, you need to write the following:
- Where did you get this information?
- The disadvantages of having a supermarket instead of a library
- Importance of having a library
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many doctors say that people in today’s world do not do enough physical exercise. What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions are there to this problem?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Dictionary & Mobile Apps
- Do you often use a dictionary? If yes, how often and what for? If no, why not? If not very often, say how often and why not very often?
- Do you prefer to use an electronic dictionary or a dictionary made of paper?
- If someone gave you a dictionary as a gift, how would you feel?
- Do you think it would be interesting to write a dictionary? OR Do you think it would be interesting to be part of a team that is writing a dictionary?
- What kind of person do you think writes a dictionary?
- Which mobile apps do you use?
- Which ones do you want to use?
- Which ones are popular in your country?
- Do you want to make an app?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a friend or person who recently got success; You should say
- Who was the person?
- How do you know him/her?
- How did he/she get success?
- What did you feel?
- Why do you think it is important?
Part 3 Questions
- Do you think childhood friendship can last for long?
- Is it important that people should have good friendships while at work?
- What qualities do you think are necessary for success in life?
- Do you think having a lot of money can be seen as an achievement?
- Is it good or bad for a person to be successful when he is still young?
- Do you think you are a person that feels happy easily?
- Do rich people or poor people often feel happier?
IELTS Reading Test
Academic Module Samples Pdf and Answers
General Module Samples Pdf and Answers
IELTS Listening Test
Sample Papers with Pdf Audio Files and Answers