IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 146 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 146 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 146
Academic Writing Task 1
The bar chart illustrates the percentage of businesses in the UK that had a social media presence from 2012 to 2016. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter of invitation to a friend for a special celebration. In your letter include
An invitation for your friend
What the celebration is about
Travel and accommodation suggestions
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Not all drivers obey the laws while driving on roads. What are the reasons for this? What can be done to fix this problem?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Watch & Dream
- How often do you wear a watch?
- What was your first watch like?
- What kinds of watches do you like to wear?
- Do people still wear watches in your country?
- Do you often have dreams at night?
- Have you had a bad dream before?
- What was the strangest dream you have had?
- What do you usually dream about?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a garden or Park you remember
- Where it was?
- What it looked like?
- What you did there?
- And explain why you liked the park?
Part 3 Questions
- What is the importance of the Garden in our life?
- What do people do when they go to a public Garden?
- Do you think there are enough public gardens in your hometown?
- How do people of different age groups use public Gardens?
- What age group normally visits parks?