IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 147 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 147 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 147
Academic Writing Task 1
The table gives information about five types of vehicles registered in Australia in 2010, 2012 and 2014. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
your company sends you for a course abroad and you got a certificate there but you somehow you lost it. Write a letter to the college principal to send the certificate to you. In your letter
Describe how you lost it
Explain why you need it now
What do you want the principal to do
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that children should do sports so that they will grow up as healthy adults, but others feel sports are just about enjoying yourself. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Visitors
- Do you often invite friends to visit your home?
- Do you like visitors coming to your home?
- Do people often visit you at your home?
- How often do visitors come to your home?
- When do visitors come to your home?
- Do you prefer to have friends visit you, or relatives?
- What do you usually do together with your visitors?
- When someone visits you, how do you usually show hospitality (or, entertain them)?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe the member of your family who is the most successful.
You should say:
who this person is
how often do you see each other
what this person does
and explain why he/she is successful.
Part 3 Questions
- Do you think a person who is successful is well-liked?
- What do you know about celebrities?
- Do you think celebrities are different in different countries?
- Were they different in the past?
- What does motivate people to become well-known?
- Do you think technology can help people interested in it, to become well known?
- What type of people is successful in your country?
- How do people become successful nowadays?
- What is the difference between people who were successful earlier and who are successful now?
- What do you think about nepotism amongst successful people?
IELTS Reading Test
IELTS Listening Test