IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 148 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 148 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 148
Academic Writing Task 1
The Diagram shows how rainwater is collected for the use of drinking water in an Australian town. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to the manager of a cinema (movie theatre) about a jacket you have left behind after a film. In your letter:
- Describe the jacket
- Describe where you were seated
- Explain what you want to be done
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Although more and more people read news on the Internet, newspapers will remain the most important source of news for the majority of people. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Colours
- What colours do you like?
- What is the most popular colour in India?
- Do you like to wear dark or bright colours?
- Do colours affect your mood?
- Did colour matter to you when you were a child?
- Does colour matter when you buy things?
- Which colour you don’t like to have in your home?
- What is the difference between men’s and women’s preferences on colours?
- Have you ever seen a rainbow?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a time When was the first time you admired the sky or a beautiful sky you enjoyed seeing.
You should say:
What were you doing?
Who was with you?
What did you see?
Part 3 Questions
- Why is it that people like to examine the skies?
- Do you understand any story associated with planets?
- Do you believe kids should be told world stories to better their creativity?
- Can kids be profited from watching celebrities?
- Would you prefer to see films on planets?
- Would you love to see the skies when you’re young?
IELTS Reading Test
IELTS Listening Test