IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 150 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 150 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 150
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph describes the changes in Medical Funding in four countries from 2010 to 2018. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are going to throw a party for a special occasion and planning to cook a meal for the same. Get a recipe from your friend which is special in his/her country?
Explain why you are throwing a party
Ask about the recipe
Invite your friend for the party.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In many countries, the number of animals and plants is declining. Why do you think this is happening? How can this issue be solved?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Friends
- How often do you talk to your friends?
- What do you think makes people have a long friendship?
- Does it make things easier in a friendship if you have similar interests?
- How do people make friends now?
- Is friendship (= are friends) important to you? (Why?/Why not?)
- Do you prefer to spend time with friends or spend time alone? (Why?)
- What do you and your friends do together?
- Are friends more important than family? (Why?)
- How do Indian people make friends? (= where, in what situations, e.g. at school & at work.)
- Do adults and children make friends in the same way?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a time when you enjoyed your visit to a park or garden.
- Where it was?
- what it looked like?
- What you did there?
- And explain why you liked it there?
Part 3 Questions
- Are public gardens very important in your country? what do you think are the benefits of having gardens in the city?
- Are there any public gardens in your country?
- Do you think, there are enough public gardens in your hometown?
- Very often, public gardens are not designed in a simple way but, instead, are laid out in a rather complex way. why do you think this the case?
- Do you think governments should provide public gardens for people to visit?
- What do people do when they go to a public garden?
- How do people of different age groups use public gardens?
- What are the benefits of the park in the city?
IELTS Reading Test
IELTS Listening Test