IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 153 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 153 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 153
Academic Writing Task 1
The Graph shows information of smoking frequently seen among athletes of Parkview secondary school. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. You should write at least 150 words.
General Writing Task 1
You would like to participate in a work-related seminar in another country. Write a letter to the person in charge of the seminar and ask for detailed information regarding the dates, program, accommodation and cost.
Write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write any addresses.
Begin your letter as follows:
Dear Sir or Madam,
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that increasing business and cultural contacts between different countries have positive development, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Bags
- Do you like bags?
- What types of bags do you like?
- Do you usually carry a bag (when you go out)?
- What types of bags do you use (in your everyday life)?
- What do you put in these bags?
- What sorts of bags do women like to buy?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a teacher from the past whom you remember. You should say:
- what class the teacher taught you and how old you were
- what subject he/she taught you
- what this teacher’s special qualities were
- and explain why still you remember this teacher.
Part 3 Questions
- What kind of person, in your opinion, makes a good teacher?
- Why do some people choose to become teachers?
- Do you think the education process will change in the future? How?
- How does technology affect education?
- Who do you think should be responsible for teaching manners and good behaviour to young children – parents or teachers? Why?
- what modern techniques should teachers adopt to make the teaching more fun and intuitive, especially for children?
- How has education changed in your country in the last 10 years?
- What changes do you foresee in the next 50 years?
- How do the expectations of today’s school leavers compare with those of the previous generation?
- How beneficial do you think it is to group students according to their level of ability?