IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 158 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 158 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 158
Academic Writing Task 1
The graphs below show the numbers of male and female workers in 1975 and 1995 in several employment sectors of the Republic of Freedonia. Write a report for a university teacher describing the information shown.
General Writing Task 1
You would like to start doing physical exercise and you want to ask your friend to join you. Write a letter to your friend:
Why do you want to start doing the exercise
What type of exercise is it
Invite him to join you for the exercise
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Natural beauty such as lakes, beaches, and mountains are being surrounded by Garbage (rubbish) left by people. What are the causes for this? What solutions do you suggest?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Television and Radio
- What kind of entertainment do you prefer, TV or radio? (Why?)
- How are radio programs and television programs different?
- What programs do you like to watch/listen to?
- When do you watch TV/listen to the radio?
- In India, has television/radio changed much in recent years?
- How do you think TV/radio broadcasts in India could be improved?
- Do you prefer TV news or news on the radio? (Why?)
- Do you watch programs on the TV or your cell phone?
- Do you like watching the same kind of programs all the time?
- Do you talk with your friends about the program you watched?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a positive change in your life; You should say:
- What the change was about
- When it happened
- Describe details of the change that happened
- And describe how it affected you later in life.
Part 3 Questions
- How is your country changing?
- What changes have smartphones brought to our lives?
- Do you think people working from home would be a positive change?
- Do you think people’s work in the future will be heavily affected by technology?
- Compare the pace of technological progress in the past and in the present?
IELTS Reading Test
Academic Module Samples Pdf and Answers
General Module Samples Pdf and Answers
IELTS Listening Test
Sample Papers with Pdf Audio Files and Answers