IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 158 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 158 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 158
Academic Writing Task 1
The graphs below show the numbers of male and female workers in 1975 and 1995 in several employment sectors of the Republic of Freedonia. Write a report for a university teacher describing the information shown.
General Writing Task 1
You would like to start doing physical exercise and you want to ask your friend to join you. Write a letter to your friend:
Why do you want to start doing the exercise
What type of exercise is it
Invite him to join you for the exercise
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Natural beauty such as lakes, beaches, and mountains are being surrounded by Garbage (rubbish) left by people. What are the causes for this? What solutions do you suggest?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Television and Radio
- What kind of entertainment do you prefer, TV or radio? (Why?)
- How are radio programs and television programs different?
- What programs do you like to watch/listen to?
- When do you watch TV/listen to the radio?
- In India, has television/radio changed much in recent years?
- How do you think TV/radio broadcasts in India could be improved?
- Do you prefer TV news or news on the radio? (Why?)
- Do you watch programs on the TV or your cell phone?
- Do you like watching the same kind of programs all the time?
- Do you talk with your friends about the program you watched?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a positive change in your life; You should say:
- What the change was about
- When it happened
- Describe details of the change that happened
- And describe how it affected you later in life.
Part 3 Questions
- How is your country changing?
- What changes have smartphones brought to our lives?
- Do you think people working from home would be a positive change?
- Do you think people’s work in the future will be heavily affected by technology?
- Compare the pace of technological progress in the past and in the present?
IELTS Reading Test
IELTS Listening Test