IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 160 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 160 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 160
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows the amount of UK investments in clean energy from 2008 to 2015.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You will be celebrating your son’s 6th birthday next week. You want to invite one of your colleagues to attend the birthday party.
Write an invitation letter to this college. In your letter,
invite your colleague to your son’s birthday party
give details of the party and its date and time
say how happy you and your family would be to have him/her at the party
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some employers offer their employees subsidized membership of gym or sports clubs, believing that this will make their staff healthier and thus more effective at work. Other employers see no benefit in so doing.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Teachers & Mirrors
- What kind of teachers do you like best?
- Who was your favourite teacher when you were young?
- Would you want to be a teacher in the future?
- Have you ever had bad teachers before?
- How often do you look at yourself in the mirror every day?
- Have you ever bought mirrors?
- Would you use Mirrors to decorate rooms?
- Do you check yourself when you decide to buy a mirror?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a pleasant surprise you had. You should say:
When and where it happened,
Why you were surprised,
Who gave this surprise to you,
Why you felt about it afterwards )
Part 3 Questions
- Why do friends meet up?
- Are there any meetings that people need to plan in advance?
- Are there any jobs related to unexpected things?
- Do unexpected things lead to progress in our society?
IELTS Reading Test
IELTS Listening Test