IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 162 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 162 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 162
Academic Writing Task 1
The table data below shows the top ten Internet users by country in 2019. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You and your family are planning to spend a weekend at a seaside hotel. Write a letter to the hotel making the arrangements.
- Let them know when you will be arriving and leaving,
- what type of rooms you would like, and ask them how much the weekend will cost.
- Also, enquire about activities and places of interest near the hotel.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some believe that only people with more years in a company must get promotions. What is your opinion?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Shoes & Forget things
- How often do you buy shoes?
- Have you ever bought shoes online?
- Do you know anyone who likes to buy a lot of shoes?
- What’s your favourite type of shoes?
- What kinds of things do you have to bring when you go out?
- Did you ever forget to bring something?
- How do you remind yourself?
- Do you carry different things in the morning and in the evening?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person who you think wears unusual clothes
- Who this person is,
- How you knew this person,
- What his/her clothes are like,
- Why do you think his/her clothes are unusual
Part 3 Questions
- Where do People normally buy clothes?
- The difference between men’s and women’s choices of clothes?
- Do clothes affect people’s moods?
- What do people consider when buying clothes?