IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 166 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 166 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 166
Academic Writing Task 1
The Diagram Below gives information about the Hawaiian Island chain in the centre of the Pacific Ocean. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown.
General Writing Task 1
Children are now facing educational, social, and commercial pressures.
What are the causes of these pressures?
What measures can be taken to reduce them?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some countries are considering imposing curfews in which teenagers will not be allowed outdoors at night unless they are accompanied by an adult. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this policy?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Birds
- How do you feel about birds? (Why do you feel that way?)
- How do Indian people feel about birds?
- Are there many birds near your home?
- Have you seen many different kinds of birds? (near your home)
- Do any birds have any particular significance in India? For example, does India have a national bird?
- Do you think birds should be protected? (Why? / Why not? How can they be protected?)
- Do Indian people like raising (keeping) pet birds?
- Have you ever raised (kept) a pet bird?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you’re waiting for something special that would happen You should say
– What you waited for
– Where you waited
– Why it was special
– And explain how you felt when you were waiting
Part 3 Questions
- On what occasions do people usually need to wait?
- Who behaves better when waiting for children or adults?
- Compared to the past are people less patient now, why?
- What are the positive and negative effects of waiting on society?