IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 167 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 167 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 167
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows the average monthly use of health club in Miami and Florida by all full-time members in 2017. The pie charts show the age profile of male and female members of this health club.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
A local college wants people with a job to come and talk to students about what it is like to work. You would like to come forward and talk to the students about your job.
Write a letter to the principal of the college. In your letter,
- explain what you would like to talk about
- say why students would be interested in your job
- suggest a possible date and time for the talk
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Road accidents are more frequent these days and claim many lives each year. As a result, some people suggest that drivers should take regular driving tests throughout their lives, rather than one single driving test, to improve the situation.
What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of repeat driving tests?
Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Boats
- Do you often travel by boat?
- Have you ever been on a boat while you were on holiday (on vacation)?
- Would you like to go on a boat tour? (Why?/Why not?)
- Where in your country do people most often use boats? (or, travel by boat)
- Do many people in your country own their own boat?
- Would you like to buy a boat?
- If you had your own boat, what would you do with it?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a habit your friend has and you want to develop.
You should say
Who your friend is?
What habit he/she has?
When you noticed this habit?
And explain why you want to develop this habit?
Part 3 Questions
- What habits should children have?
- What should parents do to teach their children good habits?
- What influences do children with bad habits on other children?
- Why do some habits change when people get older?