IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 175 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 175 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 175
Academic Writing Task 1
The bar charts below provide information about percentages of students who are proficient in a foreign language in different countries. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
For the past seven days, you were late for work due to some unavoidable issues at home. Write a letter to your manager explaining why you were late for work for several days. In your letter,
- Explain why you were late for the last seven days
- Apologize for the delay
- Assure your manager that you will be on time from now on
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The environmental problems that today’s world is facing are so great that there is little ordinary people can do to improve the situation. So governments and large organizations should be responsible for reducing the amount of damage being done to the environment. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Mobile phones & Magazine
- How often do you use your mobile phone?
- Can you describe your mobile phone?
- What was your first mobile phone?
- Would you buy a new one in the future?
- How has your mobile phone changed your life?
- Do you read magazines?
- Who prefers to read magazines – younger or older people?
- Have you ever read online magazines?
- Did you read magazines when you were young?
- What kind of magazines are popular in your country?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an occasion when you received good service from a company or shop
- What company or business it was and what this company does,
- What the service was and who helped you,
- Where you receive this good service,
- Why do you think it was good service
Part 3 Questions
- What jobs require staff to get in touch with many people?
- What qualities does the staff need? Why?
- What’s the difference between services in big shops and small shops.
- What should people do when they get bad service?
- Why do some people not k what service is good?