IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 189 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 189 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 189
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagrams below show changes that have taken place in the Sawry District neighbourhood since 1920. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have a spare room in your apartment that you would like to rent out to a student. Write a letter to the Student Accommodation Officer of local college. In your letter, you should tell:
· where your apartment is located
· when the room will be available
· what your requirements for a student to stay there are.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
It will be better for society and individuals if driverless cars are widely used. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement？
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Volunteer Works
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a useful piece of equipment, not the computer that you use at home
- What it is,
- How you use it,
- How often you use it,
- Why it is important
Part 3 Questions
- How do you think modern technology has changed the way we work (compared to the past)?
- Do you think that operating equipment at work can ever have some bad effect on the body?
- Do you think it’s important for employees (in-industry) to be trained to use the equipment at work?
- Do you agree that older people have difficulties in using (advanced) modern equipment? How can we help elderly people to use these modern devices?
- Are there any disadvantages of using modern equipment too much in the home?