IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 197 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 197 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 197
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows how elderly people in the United States spent their free time between 1980 and 2010. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You ordered a new cheque book from your bank two weeks ago but you have received nothing. Write a letter to the manager complaining about the bad service.
- Say when and how you ordered the cheque book.
- Ask how much longer you will have to wait
- and ask the manager what action he will take over this matter.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In many countries around the world, life expectancy is increasing. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this situation and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Advertisements & Books
- Do you like reading books? Why?
- What book would you take on a long journey?
- How easy is it for you to read books in English?
- Have you given up reading a book recently?
- What kind of people like reading and what kind of people don’t like reading very much?
- Do you like watching advertisements?
- Will you buy something because of an advertisement?
- How do you feel when you see pop-up ads on the internet?
- Do you like funny or serious advertisements?
- What makes a good advertisement?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person you know who gave a cleaver solution to a problem
- Who this person is,
- What the problem was,
- What solution he/she gave,
- Why do you think it was a clever solution
Part 3 Questions
- How to become a smart person?
- What can schools do for students’ intellectual development?
- What suggestions will you give schools to develop their potential?
- What do you think is more important – Nature or Nurture?
- Do you think smart students are happy?
- Why do you think some people are really good at something?