IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 198 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 198 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 198
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows the number of men and women in further education in Britain in three periods and whether they were studying full-time or part-time. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Your landlord wants to increase your house rent. Write a letter to him to explain your situation.
In your letter, you should tell:
why do you think the rent shouldn’t be increased
what you will do if it is increased.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Today people are surrounded by advertising. This affects what people think is important and has a negative impact on people’s lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Celebrity & Computer
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about an exciting or interesting book you read
- What the book is
- what it is about,
- why you read it,
- Why do you find it exciting
Part 3 Questions
- Do people in your country like to read books?
- Do you think reading is important?
- What kinds of books are most popular in your country?
- Do you think electronic books will eventually replace paper books?
- Some people like to collect books. Why do you think they do this?
- Is compulsory reading (in school) is a good idea?
- What books do children read, and what do adults read?
- Why do men and women prefer different books?
- What type of books do children read nowadays?
- Can storybooks be an ideal gift for children?