IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 200 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 200 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 200
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows the proportions of the world’s oil resources held in different areas, together with the proportions consumed annually in the same areas. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to your company’s director recommending a group in your local community that deserves help. In your letter, you should tell:
- why did you have chosen that group
- how your company can help the group
- how your company will benefit in return.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people like to try new things, for example, places to visit and types of food. Other people prefer to keep doing things they are familiar with. Discuss both these attitudes and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Music & Newspaper And Magazine
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a foreign person you are interested in
- Who this person is,
- How you know this person,
- Why do you think this person is interesting
Part 3 Questions
- Do you have any foreign friends and do you think having foreign friends is a good way to know other countries?
- Do you think it’s important to know the culture and language before going to another country?
- What do you think of people who work in international companies?
- What abilities do people need to have when working in an international company?