IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 206 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 206 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 206
Academic Writing Task 1
The map below is of the town of Garlsdon. A new supermarket (S) is planned for the town. The map shows two possible sites for the supermarket. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have recently bought a Telephone with an answering machine from an online shop. The web page said that the answering machine shows you a list of who left a message so you can choose which to play first. But after taking it home you find out that only the most recent call is kept in the calls list. Write an e-mail letter to the store manager. In your e-mail:
- Say who you are
- Explain the problem
- Say what action you would like the store to take
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe the aim of university education is to help graduates get better jobs. Others believe there are much wider benefits of university education for both individuals and society. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Spending time with others
- Do you like talking with people? Why?
- Would you prefer to stay alone or with others?
- How do you like spending time with your friends?
- Would you prefer to study alone or with others?
- What do you and your friends do together?
- Do you remember a time when you need to cooperate with others?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a person who helps others in his or her spare time
- Who this person is,
- How often does this person help others,
- How this person helps others, Why this person helps others,
- How do you feel about this person?
Part 3 Questions
- Do people nowadays help others more than in the past?
- Who should teach children to help others?
- In what kind of professions do people help others more?
- Why are some people willing to help others?