IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 210 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 210 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 210
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagram below shows the production of electricity using a system called Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion (OTEC). Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.
General Writing Task 1
You play a team sport with some friends. Last week a member of the team had an accident and wasn’t able to play with you at the weekend. You decide to write to him in hospital, telling him about the match. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter,
- Tell him which team won
- Describe the conditions on the day
- Say how you felt about the match
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people consider thinking about the future and planning for the future to be waste of time. They argue that people should simply live in the moment. Do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Concentration
- Is it difficult to stay focused on something?
- When is it hard to concentrate?
- What may distract you when you are trying to stay focused?
- In what situations do you need to concentrate?
- When do you need to be focused?
- What do you do to improve your concentrate?
- What do you do to help you concentrate?
- Is it easy for you to do two things simultaneously?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you gave advice to someone
- Who you gave advice to,
- What the advice was,
- Why you give the advice,
- how do you feel about the advice?
Part 3 Questions
- Giving and receiving advice is common in your country?
- Who usually gives you advice?
- What kind of advice do parents give to their children?
- How do experts give advice to others? (e.g a doctor gives advice to patients)
- What advice do parents give to teenagers about making friends?
- Whose advice is more helpful? Parents’ or friends’?
- Should children make decisions on their own?
- How should parents help their children make decisions?
- Do parents in your country take decisions for their children?
- Do you think it is advisable to listen to others’ advice when making decisions?