IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 215 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 215 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 215
Academic Writing Task 1
The figure shows the results of a survey of 1000 adolescents in five different countries. The participants were asked at what age they believed certain rights and responsibilities should be granted to young people. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature.
General Writing Task 1
You have noticed a room at your company office that can be used as a relaxation room. Write a letter to your manager and ask to use the room for this purpose. In your letter,
Explain why you are suggesting this
Which room it is
What changes in the room will need to be done
General / Academic Writing Task 2
some people think no need to travel because we can see the world on the internet. Others think that travel is most important. Give opinion and experience, examples.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Hand Writing
- Do you usually write by hand or write using a computer?
- Nowadays, how do most people write things?
- Do you often write with a pen?
- Do you think handwriting is important nowadays?
- Do you think computers might one day replace handwriting?
- Is your handwriting easy to read for other people?
- What impression does a person’s handwriting have on other people? Can we tell someone’s personality from their handwriting?
- When do children begin to write in your country?
- How did you learn to write?
- How can children today improve their handwriting?
- Did you like writing things when you were a child?
- Do you think children should be taught to write like in the old days?
- Do you think handwriting will die in the future?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a part of a city or a town you enjoy spending time in
- where it is, what it is like,
- what do you do there,
- why you enjoy spending time there
Part 3 Questions
- How do public places change in towns or cities?
- What public places do old people usually go to?
- Why do young people like to go to public places?
- Will more people move to cities in the future?