IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 218 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 218 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 218
Academic Writing Task 1
The average prices per kilometre of clothing imported into the European Union from six different countries in 1993 and 2003 are shown in the bar chart below.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You work for an international company and would like to spend six months working in its head office in another country.
Write a letter to your manager. In your letter:
- explain why you want to work in the company’s head office for six months
- say how your work could be done while you are away
- ask for his/her help in arranging it
General / Academic Writing Task 2
When choosing a job, the salary is the most important consideration for many. Others, however, prefer different other aspects of a job over the salary they earn.
In your opinion what are the most important aspects of a job?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Study
- What do you study?
- Where do you study that?
- Why did you choose that subject?
- Is it a popular subject in your country?
- Do you like that subject?
- Do you get on with your colleagues?
- What was your first day like?
- What are the main aspects of your subject?
- If you had the chance, would you change the subject?
- Do you plan to get a job in the same field as your subject?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a computer/phone game you enjoy playing since your childhood
- What the game is about,
- When you started playing it,
- How often do you play this game,
- Why do you enjoy playing it
Part 3 Questions
- What is the impact of teen addiction to games?
- Should parents or teachers take necessary action to prevent children from playing games?
- What do you think are the benefits of playing games?
- Why games have been popular amongst teenagers in recent years?