IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 231 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 231 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 231
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows information about Heart Attacks by Ages and Genders in the USA. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
A year ago, you lent your favourite book to a friend who you thought would enjoy it. Unfortunately, your friend has forgotten to return it. The book has sentimental value to you as it had been presented by your grandmother. Write a letter to your friend. In the letter:
- ask how he or she is doing
- remind him/her about the book
- explain why you need it back
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The gap between the rich and the poor is becoming wider; the rich are becoming richer, and the poor are getting even poorer. What problems can the situation cause? What can be done to reduce this gap? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge and experience.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Pets
- Do you have a pet?
- Do you like animals?
- What’s your favourite animal?
- What is a popular pet to have in your country?
- Did you have a pet as a child?
- Why do people have pets?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a time you made a promise to someone
- Whom did you make the promise to?
- What the promise was?
- Why do you make the promise?
- Was the promise easy to achieve?
Part 3 Questions
- Do parents in your country make a lot of promises to their children?
- Do children also make a lot of promises to their parents?
- Are most people able to fulfil their promises?
- How do you feel when others break their promises?