IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 244 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 244 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 244
Academic Writing Task 1
The pie charts below compare water usage in San Diego, California and the rest of the world. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You want to start your own small business. Write a letter to a bank requesting information about obtaining a business loan to finance your new company. In your letter, include the following information:
- what kind of business do you want to start
- how much money do you need
- the length of time over which you would expect to repay the money
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people fear that technology is gradually taking over control of our lives, while others think that it has led to many positive developments in all aspects of their lives. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Clothes
- What colour clothes do you like to wear?
- Do people in your country like to wear bright colours?
- What are the differences between men and women’s preferences in colour?
- What kind of clothes do you like to wear?
- What kind of clothes do you never wear?
- Do you wear the same style of clothes on the weekend and on the weekdays?
- Do you wear the same clothes at school/work?
- Did you have any special clothes when you were a child?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe your favorite social media site.
- What is your favorite social media site?
- What do you use it for?
- How long have you been using the social media site?
Part 3 Questions
- How many times a day, week, or month do you log onto this site?
- Does the site affect you mentally?
- What is something you don’t like about this site?
- Are there any perks for setting up an account?
- How often do you go onto the site?
- Are social media sites dangerous to use?
- How many people in total use the same site that you use in the world?
- Have you witnessed cyberbullying?
- Does it change your views towards anything?
- How can you help someone who is being cyberbullied?
- Which social media sites should you avoid?