IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 247 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 247 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 247
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have recently attended a two-day course, and now the course organizer is asking for your review and comments. Write a letter to the course organizer.
In your letter, you should:
describe the course
explain whether or not you liked the course, and why
provide some suggestions for improvement.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that everyone has a right to have access to university education and that governments should make it free for all students no matter what financial background they have.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Home Town
- Can you tell me about your hometown?
- How has your hometown changed over the years?
- Is there any way your hometown could be made better?
- Are there good transportation links to your hometown?
- What kind of jobs do the people in your hometown do?
- Do you have a lot of friends?
- Who is your best friend and why?
- Who would you most like to be friends with and why?
- What kind of person can you make friends with easily?
- Which is more important to you, friends or family?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a Fish Market In Your Area or Talk about a fish market you visited
When it was?
Where you were?
What do you buy?
How do you feel about it?
Part 3 Questions
- What kind of markets are there in your country?
- What is the difference between shopping with friends and shopping alone?
- Do you think small markets will disappear in the future?
- Have people’s shopping habits changed in recent years?
- What are the differences between shopping in street markets and big shopping malls?