IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 256 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 256 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 256
Academic Writing Task 1
The line graph below shows the number of annual visits to Australia by overseas residents. The table below gives information on the country of origin where the visitors came from. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information given.
General Writing Task 1
You have a complaint about the hotel you stayed at while attending a meeting that was booked by the organizer of a company meeting. Write a letter to the organizer of the meeting and include
Details about the meeting
The problem you face
What should be done
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people prefer activities and lifestyles in hot climates while others prefer living in cold climates. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Music & Movies
- How often do you go to the cinema?
- Are cinema tickets expensive in your country?
- What are the advantages of seeing a film at the cinema?
- Do you usually watch films alone or with others?
- Which actor would you like to play you in a film?
- How do you listen to music?
- When do you listen to music?
- What’s your favorite kind of music?
- Is music an important subject at school in your country?
- What kinds of music are (most) popular in your country?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person who contributes to society.
You should say:
Who this person is?
How did you know him/her?
What type of work does he/she do?
And explain why you think he/she contributes to society?
Part 3 Questions
- Do people nowadays help others more than in the past?
- What types of people (parents, teachers, friends, etc.) are best to influence young people’s behavior?
- In what kind of professions do people help others more?
- What are some of the ways people can help others in the community? Which is most important?
- Why do you think some people like to help other people?
- Some people say that people help others in the community more now than they did in the past. Do you agree or disagree? Why?
- What types of services, such as libraries or health centers, are available to the people who live in your area? Do you think there are enough of them?
- Which groups of people generally need the most support in a community? Why?
- who do you think should pay for the services that are available to the people in a community? Should it be the government or individual people?
- What type of people influence the young in your country?
- Why it is important to have role models in our life?
- Do you think the education system in your country influences young people’s behavior?