IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 257 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 257 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 257
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below shows the consumer durables (telephone, refrigerator, etc.) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to your friend about a book that you have read recently. Include the following in your letter:
– Describe the book.
– Why do you want him/her to read it?
– Tell him/her how to get the book.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think that enjoying the present is more important than planning for the future for both countries and individuals.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Magazines & Music
- What’s your favourite kind of music?
- Do you like to listen to live music?
- Is live music popular in your country?
- Have you ever been to a concert before? Or Have you ever been to a musical performance?
- Do you often read newspapers?
- Do you prefer to read local news or international news?
- Which is more popular where you live, newspapers or magazines?
- Do many people today read newspapers?
- In the future, do you think more people than today will read magazines or fewer people?
- Do you think newspapers will be very important to you in the future?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a town or city where you would like to live in the future
Where is it?
How do you know about this city?
What it is famous for?
Why you would like to live there?
Part 3 Questions
- Why do more and more people live in the city?
- What are the factors that attract people to settle down in certain places?
- What are the differences between the young and old when choosing where to live?
- Do you like to live alone or share a room with others?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of living alone?
- What are the advantages of working abroad?
- What are the disadvantages of living in a foreign country?
- Would you like to live in a developed city with a high salary, but with polluted air?