IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 266 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 266 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 266
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows the amount spent on six consumer goods in four European countries. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter of complaint about late delivery to the website where you ordered an item. In the letter, you should tell:-
- What item did you order?
- Why and when did you order that item?
- How would you like them to resolve this issue?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some believe that people are naturally born as leaders while others feel that leadership skills can develop. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Food & Weather
- Do you have a healthy diet?
- Do you prefer eating at home or eating out?
- Do you like ordering food to be delivered?
- Who do you get food delivered with?
- Do you eat meals differently now compared to when you were little?
- What sort of weather do you like the most?
- Would you say the weather in your hometown is suitable for working (or studying)?
- Would you like to move to a place with different weather?
- What season (or weather) do you think is most suitable for work and/or study?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a city you think is very interesting
Where it is?
What it is famous for?
How do you know this city?
And explain why you think it is very interesting?
Part 3 Questions
- Why do some people like to visit historical places?
- Why do people go to a modern city?
- What are the problems caused by maintaining a historical city?
- Do you think having too many tourists is a positive thing for historical attractions?
- What can we do to stop visitors from damaging historical places?
- Do you think too many tourists is a positive thing for historical attractions?
- Why do some young people like to live in cities?
- Do most elderly people live in the city or in the countryside?
- Do you think well-developed tourism will have negative effects on local people?