IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 304 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 304 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 304
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below shows social and economic indicators for four countries in 1994, according to United Nations statistics. Describe the information shown below in your own words. What implications do the indicators have for the countries?
General Writing Task 1
Your local council has asked locals for some suggestions on how to keep the city safer. Write a letter to the council.
In the letter, you should:
– explain what the council can do
– what the people can do
– tell how the community will benefit by keeping the city safe.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
One way to solve the problem of congestion is to increase the tax on private vehicles. Do the advantages of this solution outweigh its disadvantages?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Furniture
- Do you have many items of furniture at home? At work?
- Do you have any wooden furniture?
- What furniture do you own? Which items do you like?
- What’s your favourite item of furniture?
- Have you ever received furniture as a gift?
- Has anyone bought a piece of furniture for you?
- Do you often buy furniture? Why? Where?
- What furniture do you usually buy? What did last you buy?
- What kind of furniture would you like to buy?
- What styles do you prefer: modern or traditional furniture?
- Are you planning to buy any furniture this year?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you shared something with others (or another person); You should say
- What do you share?
- Who do you share with?
- Why do you share it?
- And explain how you felt about sharing it?
Part 3 Questions
- Do you like to share?
- What are the consequences if children don’t like to share?
- How do you feel about sharing accommodations with others on campus?
- How could parents and teachers teach young children to share?
- Do people in your country (or, you) prefer to share public transport or do they (you) prefer to use private transport?
- Do many people in your country share their home with others or do they mostly live alone?
- Do you think there are many advantages to sharing your home with other (non-family) people?
- Would you ever share your food with someone else?