IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 311 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 311 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 311
Academic Writing Task 1
The graphs below show the numbers of male and female workers in 1975 and 1995 in several employment sectors of the republic of Freedonia. Write a report for a university teacher describing the information shown.
General Writing Task 1
You are living overseas and you have just come across an article about your country in a magazine where some of the information are incorrect. Write a letter to the editor.
In the letter, you should:
– explain that an article contains wrong information
– supply the correct information instead
– provide some more interesting information for the editor to publish in the future.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think that the best way to reduce the time spent in travelling to work is to replace parks and gardens close to the city center with apartment buildings for commuters, but others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Happiness
- How would you define happiness?
- What usually makes you happy?
- What would you do to make yourself happy?
- Do you think money can make people happy?
- Do you think people in your country are generally happy people?
- What kinds of things make people in your country happy?
- Are people in your country happier now than they were 30 years ago?
- Why do some people say that happiness never lasts long?
- What makes you feel unhappy?
- What do you do when you are unhappy
- What’s your happiest moment?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an email or letter you received lately; You should say
- When did you receive it?
- Who sent it?
- What was this letter about?
- Why is this letter so important to you?
Part 3 Questions
- What are the differences between emails and hand wrote letters?
- Will hand-written letters become obsolete in the future? Why?.
- why has the importance of letters is declined in this modern era?
- which application is most famous among people of all ages in the world of today?
- what is the new, easy, reliable and cheap source to send a letter nowadays?
- Why should we write letters to friends and relatives?
- What are the important qualities of a good letter?