IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 315 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 315 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 315
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below gives information on average hours and minutes spent by UK males and females on different daily activities. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are a student at an English language school and are living in private accommodation with other students from the school. You have not had hot water or heating for some time. The landlord’s workmen have tried to fix the problem but without success. Write a letter to the landlord. In your letter:
- state your reason for writing
- describe the problems
- propose a solution
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that it is wrong to keep animals in zoos, while others think that zoos are both entertaining and ecologically important. Discuss both views.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Hometown
- Tell me about your hometown.
- What’s your hometown known for?
- Do you like your hometown?
- Is it big or small?
- How long have you been living there?
- Do you think you’ll continue living there for a long time?
- How has your town changed in the last 20 years?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an interesting animal you have seen You should say:
What animal it was
When and Where did you see it
And explain how you feel about this animal
Part 3 Questions
- What kind of animals do people have in their homes?
- A lot of animals are getting extinct these days. What do you think about this? Why is it happening?
- Earlier people used animals for their work. Now, what do people use to do their work?
- Research is being conducted on animals, is this a good idea?