IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 317 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 317 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 317
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below gives information on the proportion of carbohydrates, protein and fat in three different diets. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. Make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You will move to a new city for work. You know some people who live there. Write a letter to one of your friends. In your letter:
ask them for help finding accommodation
tell them where you would like to live
tell them the type of place you are looking for
General / Academic Writing Task 2
We cannot help everyone in the world that needs help, so we should only be concerned with our own communities and countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 TV programs
- What kind of TV programs do you like?
- What’s your favourite TV program?
- Do you often watch programs on TV or on your cell phone?
- Do you like watching the same kind of program all the time?
- Do you talk with your friends about the program you watched?
- In your country is it possible to watch any TV programs in English?
- What benefits can people get from watching foreign TV programs?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a crowded place you’ve been to. You should say:
when you went there
where the place is (or, was)
who you went therewith
and explain how you felt about the place.
Part 3 Questions
- Why do a lot of people enjoy going to crowded places?
- Where (or what) would you say is the most crowded place in your city?
- Would you say it’s important for a city to have amusement (and/or recreational) facilities?
- Why do you think people choose to live in big cities (despite certain problems)?
- How do you think cities overseas are different from those in your country?
- Would you say urban planning is important?