IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 327 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 327 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 327
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows the proportion of the population aged 65 and over between 1940 and 2040 in three different countries. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You wish to study at a foreign university. Write a letter to the university. In your letter you should ask about:
the accommodation and fees
and the qualifications required for acceptance.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In some countries, the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Writing by hand
- Do you generally prefer to write by hand or use a computer? (Why?)
- Are there any situations when you think it is important to write by hand? (Why/Why not?)
- How important is good handwriting to you? (Why/Why not?)
- Do you think computers will replace writing by hand in the future? (Why/Why not?)
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a challenging thing you have done. You should say:
when you did it
why you did it
how you handled this challenge
and explain why you thought it was challenging.
Part 3 Questions
- What challenges do young people face today?
- How do (young people) handle difficult or challenging tasks?
- Which do you think is better, to face these difficulties and challenges alone or to seek the help of others?
- Do you think people need to be challenged?