IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 328 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 328 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 328
Academic Writing Task 1
The climograph below shows average monthly temperatures and rainfall in the city of Kolkata. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are interested in studying on a short course at a college in an English speaking country. Write a letter to the college. In your letter you should say:
which course you are interested in and why
describe your educational background and work experience
and say why you would like to study at that college.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
People who travel to another country to live, work or study for a period of time often suffer badly from homesickness. Why is it? What are the best ways to reduce this problem?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Clothes/Colours
- What colour clothes do you like to wear?
- Do people in your country like to wear bright colours?
- What are the differences between men’s and women’s preferences in colour?
- What kind of clothes do you like to wear?
- What kind of clothes do you never wear?
- Do you wear the same style of clothes on the weekend and on the weekdays?
- Do you wear the same clothes at school/work?
- Did you have any special clothes when you were a child?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person who taught you something important. You should say:
who this person was
what they taught you
how they taught it to you
and explain why you think what they taught is important.
Part 3 Questions
- What qualities do you think a good teacher should have?
- Who do you think can learn better? Old people or youngsters?
- What do you think is the best age for children to go to school?
- Do you prefer to study by yourself or with friends?
- In what ways can we encourage others to accept new ideas and things (accept innovation)?
- Can you suggest how we could make children more interested in learning?
- Who would you say is more important to the education of a child, the parents or teachers?