IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 332 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 332 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 332
Academic Writing Task 1
The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are a teacher at a secondary school (high school). You have been asked to arrange a visit to a local museum or tourist attraction for some of your students. Write a letter to the manager of the
museum or tourist attraction. In your letter you should:
say who you are and which school you teach at
say why the school would like the students to visit the museum/attraction
ask about educational facilities or information that the museum/attraction can provide.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Young people in the modern world seem to have more power and influence than any previous young generation. Why is this the case? What impact does this have on the relationship between old and young people?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Farming
- Have you ever visited a farm?
- What kinds of farms are there in yr country?
- What kind of farm do you like?
- What farm would you like to visit?
- Do you think farming is important?
- Did you do any farm work when you were young?
- Does your country use many traditional farming methods? Which?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a childhood photograph you do not like.
- What was it?
- When it was clicked?
- Why did you not like it?
- Do you have it now with you?
Part 3 Questions
- What kinds of pictures do people like to take?
- Who collects more pictures of children on their birthdays or adults on their birthdays?
- What are the methods of saving past memories nowadays?