IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 334 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 334 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 334
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows the total number of Olympic medals won by twelve different countries. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You would like to buy some electrical goods at a shop in a nearby town. Write a letter to the shop owner. In your letter ask:
if they have the things you want or if they can order them
what are the prices are
and how long they can keep the goods for you.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The only way to reduce the amount of traffic in cities today is by reducing the need for people to travel from home for work, education or shopping. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 People’s Names
- Is it easy for you to remember people’s names?
- How do you remember people’s names?
- Do you often forget people’s names?
- What do you do to remember a specific name?
- How do you feel when people don’t remember your name?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe something you bought that was difficult to use at first. You should say:
what it was
why did you buy it
how you use it
and explain why it was difficult to use at first.
Part 3 Questions
- Do you often buy new things?
- What type of products is difficult to use at first?
- What are the benefits of online shopping?
- What are the disadvantages of online shopping?
- Why do some people buy only branded items?
- Would you say that advertising makes people buy more news things than they would if there was no advertising?
- Do you think old(er) people have difficulties using some things that young people do not?